Full story
Killing near Khan Yunis
Medical sources said a Palestinian youth was martyred Friday by gunfire from the Israeli occupation army south of Khan Yunis in the Gaza Strip, with a source at Nasser Hospital saying the shooting occurred in the area of Qizan al-Najjar.
“A source at Nasser Hospital said a Palestinian youth was martyred tonight by the occupation forces’ gunfire”
The Palestinian News Agency (WAFA) reported that occupation forces opened fire on Ibrahim Muhammad Karwa (29) in that area, and medical sources said his body arrived at Nasser Medical Complex in Khan Yunis after he was shot.

An Israeli army statement said its forces arrested tonight a member of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas), claiming he crossed the “yellow line” in the middle of the Gaza Strip and was in possession of a knife.
The “yellow line” is described as yellow concrete blocks marking the area to which Israeli forces retreated under the ceasefire agreement between Israel and Hamas signed in October 2025, and Palestinians are said to be prohibited from crossing it.
Despite the ceasefire announced on October 10, 2025, Al-Jazeera Net said Israel continues its attacks in the Gaza Strip, resulting in 1,273 Palestinians martyred and more than 4,000 injured, according to the Ministry of Health in the Gaza Strip.
Israeli claims and Palestinian accounts
Anadolu Ajansı said the Israeli army claimed its forces opened fire on a person in order to prevent him from crossing the "yellow line" and approaching them in Khan Younis on Friday.
Anadolu Ajansı reported that a medical source at Naser Hospital told it the body of Palestinian Ibrahim Muhammad Karaa (29) arrived after being shot by Israeli forces in the Qizan al-Najjar area, and that ambulances from the Palestinian Red Crescent Society transported the body to the hospital in coordination with the International Committee of the Red Cross.

The Israeli army said forces from the Givati Brigade detected earlier on Friday a person who said he had crossed the "yellow line" south of the Gaza Strip and approached the troops, asserting that this constituted an "immediate threat".
In a separate account, Al-Jazeera Net said survivors and Palestinian sources described the ceasefire as continuing to be violated, while it also stated that Israel continues to prevent the entry of the agreed quantities of food, medicines, medical supplies, and shelter materials into the territory.
Mont Carlow al-Duwliyya said Hamas warned of the collapse of the agreement after Israeli raids resumed, and it quoted Hamas political bureau chief Haniyeh condemning what he called ongoing brutality and deliberate killings.
Broader toll and diplomatic pressure
Al-Jazeera Net said that since the start of Israel’s war on the Gaza Strip in October 2023, more than 73,000 Palestinians have been martyred and more than 174,000 injured, while about 90% of the infrastructure has been destroyed.
“about 2.4 million Palestinians live in catastrophic humanitarian conditions”
Aajil said the number of Palestinian martyrs in Gaza has risen to 73,419 since the start of the Israeli offensive, and it put the number of injured at 174,364.
Al-Jazeera Net also said Israel continues to prevent the entry of agreed quantities of food, medicines, medical supplies, and shelter materials into the territory where about 2.4 million Palestinians live in catastrophic humanitarian conditions.
France 24 reported that Turkey issued an international arrest warrant for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in relation to the Gaza flotilla case, citing Turkish Justice Minister Bekir Bozdağ.
Al-Khaleej said 102 diplomats urged France and the United Kingdom to act together, writing that “Palestine is being erased before our eyes,” and it cited the diplomats’ call for respect for the decisions of the International Court of Justice and the International Criminal Court.
