Full story
Sussexes plan UK return
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle plan to move back to the United Kingdom later this month with their two children, Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet, six years after stepping away from royal duties and settling in California.
“intend to relocate to a private residence outside London”
Fox News Digital reported that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex intend to relocate to a private residence outside London, with the BBC reporting their children are enrolled to begin attending a British school in September.

NBC News said King Charles was informed of the move on Sunday, and a source familiar with the couple’s plans said the family will leave Montecito, California for the United Kingdom.
The BBC reported that the exact location has not been revealed, but it said they will not live in London and that the family is expected to be back in the UK within the next 10 days.
Status stays private
Multiple outlets said the move will not change Harry and Meghan’s royal status, with Fox News Digital reporting they reportedly have no plans to resume duties as working royals and will remain private individuals.
NBC News quoted a U.K. Home Office spokesperson saying, "It is our long-standing policy not to provide detailed information on those arrangements, as doing so could compromise their integrity and affect individuals’ security."

The BBC said the move should not be seen as a precursor to a repaired relationship between Harry and his brother, the Prince of Wales, adding that the sibling relationship remains broken with no clear sign of any reconciliation at all.
In a separate security-related statement, the BBC recalled that last year, after losing a legal challenge over his security in the UK, Harry told the BBC: "I can't see a world in which I would bring my wife and children back to the UK at this point."
Why now, what next
The BBC said the decision to move back was made recently and was driven by the couple’s desire to spend time in Europe nearer Harry’s family and wanting to educate their children in the UK.
“wanting to educate their children in the UK”
It also said schools have been chosen for Archie and Lilibet, with new terms for virtually all schools in England starting by the second week of September, and that the Sussexes will need to settle in so the family can be back in the UK within the next 10 days.
The BBC reported that the King was told on Sunday that Harry and Meghan would be moving back and that he is said to welcome the chance to spend more time with the Sussex family privately.
Fox News Digital added that King Charles III was informed of the move Sunday and reportedly welcomes the opportunity to spend more time with the Sussex family privately, while the move is not expected to change Harry and Meghan's royal status.




