Full story
Joint Condemnation in Gaza
Eight Arab and Muslim countries issued a joint statement expressing their “strongest condemnation and denunciation” of ongoing Israeli violations in the besieged Gaza Strip, reserving their strongest condemnation for the targeting of healthcare facilities and medical infrastructure.
““strongest condemnation and denunciation” of ongoing Israeli violations”
The foreign ministers of the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Jordan, Indonesia, Pakistan, Turkiye, Saudi Arabia and Egypt said the deliberate targeting of hospitals, ambulances and medical personnel amounted to a “grave” breach of international humanitarian law.

The ministers said the protection of medical facilities and health workers, and the immediate and unhindered delivery of medical supplies and aid across Gaza, were legal obligations that could not be compromised under any circumstances.
They added that the violations breached Israel’s commitments under the comprehensive plan to end the Gaza conflict and were undermining efforts to implement its second phase after US President Donald Trump announced that Hamas had accepted the roadmap, including provisions on the confinement of weapons.
Hamas Welcomes, Gaza Health System
The Palestinian group Hamas welcomed the statement, saying it reflected the gravity of Israeli violations of a “ceasefire” that threaten the entire agreement.
Hamas urged the signatory states, the mediators and the United States administration to act immediately to stop Israel from “sabotaging the agreement” signed in October.

The warning came as Gaza’s health system remains close to collapse despite the “ceasefire,” with only about half of the enclave’s 36 hospitals partially functional.
Al Jazeera reported that on August 1, an Israeli air raid hit a pharmaceuticals warehouse at al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital in Deir el-Balah, while the Health Ministry says shortages of cancer and blood-disorder medicines have reached 61 percent, leaving oncology patients at “imminent risk of death.”
Ceasefire Efforts and UN Figures
The Government Media Office in Gaza said Israeli forces had committed 4,091 ceasefire violations over 300 days, killing more than 1,254 Palestinians and wounding 4,121.
“4,091 ceasefire violations over 300 days”
It said just 35 percent of expected aid trucks had entered the territory, that only 10,703 people had been allowed out through the Rafah crossing, and that 159 Palestinians had been detained during the truce.
The foreign ministers linked the assault on Gaza to settler attacks in the occupied West Bank, accelerating settlement expansion and unilateral measures in occupied Jerusalem, calling them a “systematic policy aimed at imposing a fait accompli by force.”
They also said the violations threatened to derail the political track and reignite the cycle of escalation, while UNICEF said at least 300 children have been killed in Gaza in the 300 days since the “ceasefire” came into effect.




