Full story
South Lebanon Bombardment
Israeli artillery shelling hit the town of Mansouri and bulldozing operations were conducted in the Al-Mashaa area of Mansouri, while enemy aircraft carried out two airstrikes on Mansouri and on Deir Siryan earlier that morning, according to Al-Manar TV Lebanon.
“artillery shelling this afternoon on the town of Mansouri”
Al-Manar TV Lebanon also said occupation forces carried out a bombing in the vicinity of Birkat al-Naqqar on the outskirts of the town of Shebaa, with an enemy bulldozer carrying out leveling and excavation work there under the protection of two Merkava tanks.

In parallel, Al-Manar TV Lebanon reported that southern Lebanon remained under heavy Israeli bombardment, with Israeli artillery units pounded the town of Haddatha and the Mansouri district and heavy machine-gun fire directed toward Mansouri from several positions.
Democracy Now! reported that the Israeli armed forces carried out new air and mortar attacks against southern Lebanon after weekend airstrikes killed at least eleven people, including minors, and said a UN spokesperson warned of an alarming increase in violence.
Democracy Now! added that UNIFIL said it recorded an average of 137 projectiles fired daily by Israel toward southern Lebanon over the past two weeks, as families displaced from areas they had just returned to sought refuge elsewhere.
UN Warning and Displacement
Democracy Now! quoted Stéphane Dujarric saying, "We are witnessing, both through our humanitarian colleagues and those of the peacekeeping forces, an alarming and worrying intensification of violence" in southern Lebanon over the weekend.
Democracy Now! said Dujarric added that part of the violence "includes civilian casualties on the Lebanese side" and that families displaced from areas they had just returned to were forced to seek refuge elsewhere.

In a separate account, اسلام تايمز said "Israeli" attacks continued throughout southern Lebanon on Sunday, with residents reporting explosions, demolitions and artillery fire occurring at intervals of roughly one to two hours.
اسلام تايمز also reported that the latest escalation followed Saturday’s deadly strike on Ansar, where seven members of a family were martyred and three others wounded, and said the attack deepened anger and skepticism among residents toward claims that direct negotiations could guarantee security for Lebanon.
Islam تايمز further stated that Lebanon’s Health Ministry said 4,346 people have been martyred in "Israeli" attacks on the country since March 2, while a ceasefire between Lebanon and "Israel" that took effect on April 17 has since been extended several times.
Destruction and Future Risk
Al-Jazīrah Net framed the question of what comes next by asking, "How does Israeli destruction threaten the future of southern Lebanon?" and said more than 85 thousand housing units were damaged in southern Lebanon, with at least about 18 thousand completely destroyed.
“More than 85 thousand housing units were damaged”
Al-Jazīrah Net said the destruction was not limited to homes and affected bridges, water networks, infrastructure, and vital facilities, while Amnesty International described the destruction operations as deliberate destruction that should be investigated as war crimes.
In Lebanon, SANA reported that Israeli occupying forces continued attacks on several areas in southern Lebanon, including blowing up a position in the town of Talloussiyeh in the Marjayoun District and drones striking near the outskirts of Al-Mansouri.
SANA also said that yesterday Lebanon’s Ministry of Health announced that the toll from Israeli attacks targeting a house in the Nabatieh District had risen to 13 dead and 14 wounded.
SANA added that Lebanese President Joseph Aoun condemned these attacks, saying that these violations send a clear message regarding the negotiating process and the American efforts to implement this agreement.




